A game changer in managed services
ACCOUNTING REPORTING TOOL
CB Tech’s on-demand innovative solution to manage the complete
life cycle of managed service delivery.
DOMINATING FLOW YOUR WORK
Our management model is founded on Exceptions Management. Its process allows for quick
identification and notification of exceptions, resulting in a timely resolution. SMART™ also
utilizes extensive automation to maximize work order flow efficiency and effectiveness.
DESIGNED WITH SCALABILTY IN MIND:
19,000 TRANSACTIONS PER MONTH
As a result, CB Tech achieves more with less through technology, in cost savings that positively
hit the bottom line. It allows us to shorten the response time for customer requests, culminating
in improved levels of customer satisfaction.
360˚ VIEW OF FIELD
Automated acknowledgments and notifications keep customers well informed throughout the
SMART™ process. The application ensures our clients stay in complete compliance with
Strategic Defense & Xtreme Clean services.
The standardized processes and procedures developed by CB Tech is tailored to each specific
client. This approach has proven to be the winning edge, in thousands of tasks successfully
performed by our software everyday.
Detailed look at application features and benefits.
Interactive Dashboard allows for real-time work order flow management and is designed to expose
- Flexible filtering selections allow for easily monitoring of specific business segments.
- Extensive multiple level drill-downs allows for quick access to the details.
- Easily monitor and manage all aspects of managed service delivery.
- Visibility is key to successful service delivery management. Managers are able to easily identify,
manage, and resolve the exceptions.
The Communication Center is the heartbeat of the system where all communications are received,
managed, distributed, processed, and stored. Diligently working 24/7/365.
- The Communication Center’s receives and manages inbound e-mails and faxes which contain a
variety of attached document types. Completed work orders, affiliate invoices, proof of service,
certificates of insurance, and W9’s are some of the document types.
- Based upon the document type, communications are easily routed to the correct center for processing
or simply filed.
- The Communication Processing Center allows for easy indexing and the application of additional data.
The Request Center is the core of CB Techs’ customer service management model which manages
the complete life cycle of a service request.
- Any type of service request may be received into the Request Center where they are identified and
- Requests are quickly and easily created from Service Request Templates with predefined tasks.
- Visibility and follow up are critical for success service request management. The Request
Dashboard insures that all follow ups and tasks are easily tracked and managed.
- The Request Center tracks critical dates, milestones, tasks, follow ups, and notes.
- Automated acknowledgements and notifications are critical to customer communications and
WORK ORDER GENERATION
The Work Order Generation can quickly generate thousands of work orders in a matter of a few
- Once generated these work orders are available for dispatching in the Dispatch Center.
Manages the dispatching of service requests to CB Techs’ affiliate network.
- All service request types are easily dispatched in an efficient manner by service type, affiliate, customer,
and/ or end user code.
- The Dispatch Center allows for initial dispatching as well as re-dispatching as needed.
- The affiliate receives an e-mail containing a link to the Affiliate Portal where the affiliate can accept or
reject service requests and then download accepted work orders.
The Customer Center manages customer information, project specifications, historical transactions,
documents, and notes.
- The Customer Center easily manages customers with multiple divisions, locations, and projects.
- Historical data includes work orders, invoices, documents, notes, and activities.
The Affiliate Center manages affiliate information, project specifications, historical transactions, documents,
- The Affiliate Center easily manages multiple affiliate projects.
WORK ORDER CENTER
The Work Order Center manages work order information, historical information, documents, and notes.
- Individual work orders can be easily created and dispatched in a single transaction.
The Invoice Management insures that invoices are batched, reviewed, and approved in an efficient manner.
Communicates seamlessly with your current Financial Management Systems
• Billing schedule • Billing history • Invoices by date
• Payables history • Invoice approval • Invoice approval history
• Supporting billing files are created and exported as Excel spreadsheets for importing into our customer’s
• Approved invoices are interfaced into the Financial Management System.
• Customer invoices and billing files are automatically generated on customizable billing schedules.
• Provides historical and analytical reporting data.
The Report Center offers a variety of standardized reports:
• Compliance Management and Reporting • End User Weekly Reporting • End User Monthly Reporting
• Historical Reporting • Analytical Reporting • Activity Reporting
• The Report Center allows for quick creation of dynamic end user reports and graphs.
• Reports and graphs can be executed and emailed on a flexible scheduled basis.
• Reports can be generated across the Subcontractor Service Management System.
Audit Management provides a centralized repository for the creation, management, and storage of audit reports.
- Affiliate audits are an essential component of CB Techs’ Compliance Management program.
- CB Techs’ Audit Report consists of a series of weighted audit items, supporting photos and documents.
AUDIT MANAGEMENT – ATTACHMENTS
Supporting photos and documents are easily labeled and attached to the audit report.
- The finished audit report is exported to a PDF for distribution.
- Audit Management supports an infinite number of audit report types with associated questions and
weighting which allows the Audit Management to be used to audit other areas of the business.
JOB COSTING/TIME SHEETS
Employees enter their time sheets weekly by customer, project, and activity.
- Time sheets are automatically interfaced into the Financial, Payroll, and Job Costing systems.
- The Job Costing/Time Sheets Management system can be used in other areas of the business.
Insurance Compliance is managed through an automated renewal notification system that notifies the
affiliate 90, 60, and 30 days in advance of their insurance expiration.
- The affiliate simply submits their COI to the Communication Center where it is processed and saved.
- Insurance coverages, limits, and expiration dates are managed in the system.
- Subcontractor agreements are managed in the system.
- The Compliance Report lists all affiliates and rates them based upon their NAID Certification, Insurance,
and Agreement compliance.
Provides visibility to the customer.
- Customer configurable location hierarchy.
- Allows the customer to manage their portfolio.
- Submit and manage service requests.
- View past and future service schedules.
- View and download work orders and invoices.
- View and download Certificates of Destruction.
- Reports and graphs.
- Messages and notifications such as marketing
Accept and manage work orders.
- Submit completed work orders.
- Submit Certificates of Destruction.
- Submit and process bills.
- Submit all types of documents such as COI, W9, agreement, etc.
- View past and future service schedules.
- Reports and graphs.
- Messages and notifications.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN PORTAL
Complete work orders on-line.
- Bin types
- Technician’s signature
- Customer’s signature
- Automatically process the work order for customer invoicing.
- Automatically generate and store the Certificates of Destruction.
- Provide detailed service instructions.
DATA EXPORT / IMPORT
- Affiliate bills.
- Employee Job Costing/Time Sheets.
- Reports can be generated across the Subcontractor Service Management System.
- Virtually all data can be exchanged/synchronized between the systems.
IN ONE APP
- Network Management
- Compliance Management
- Quality Assurance
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Master
- Program Requirements
- Key Performance
- Work Order Flow
- Service Delivery
- Service Agreement
- Insurance Compliance
- Certification and
- Safety Compliance
- Security Compliance
- Strategic Facility
- Analytical Data